Friday 4 April 2014

DENIM DAYS






If you haven't made a trip to Arundel yet then you need to. With miles of footpaths, ducks and lakes, this place is the perfect hot spot for a wind down. For me, perfect walking attire = comfy. I opted for my grey Topshop dress that I purchased last summer. It's a perfect 'throw on and go' dress and goes with most things in my wardrobe, can't go wrong with a simple skater dress. The weather was gorgeous so there was no need for a coat, I decided my denim jacket would be a great addition instead. I got this Levi jacket from a vintage shop in Brick Lane a few years back, it was cheap as chips and i couldn't say no. If you don't yet have one of these, you need to invest. I studded the pockets as i felt it needed a little up cycling after years of wear and tear. My pink bow is from American Apparel, i am a sucker for a bow, I think they add a little something to an outfit- plus, it keeps my unruly locks in shape ;). I decided to go for a red lip, because well, why not? Add some boots or converse and your good to go!

Until next time 
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment