Saturday 3 May 2014

THE COLLECTION

So, i have been slightly quiet on the blog recently and i thought i would write a post on what I have been up to for the past 3 weeks. I have been in the midst of creating my graduate fashion collection. Although there has been a lot of blood, ( hand sewing is pretty dangerous work!), sweat and tears, I have loved every second. Last week I captured my collection in a photoshoot, set up at my grandparents gorgeous Victorian house. Sarah Olivier photographed my collection beautifully and if you haven't taken a look at her work already, you need to- Sarah Olivier Photography. Here are some quick snaps i took on the day with my trusty polaroid (my new love!). Below is also a screen shot of a work in progress behind the scenes video that will be released in June- watch this space.




Until next time,
x

No comments:

Post a Comment