Wednesday 18 June 2014

SUMMER NOIR












A combination of finishing uni, starting a new internship and organising a charity fashion show has resulted in being a bit absent. But i am finally back with a new outfit post. As Graduate Fashion Week was a bit of a hectic time, i didn't get a chance to blog my outfit, so i thought i would re create it. This Religion shirt is a recent purchase from Asos. I had spotted it a while back but convinced myself i didn't need yet another black piece in my wardrobe. When i noticed it had nearly half of the price knocked off a week later, I couldn't resist and i certainly don't regret it. The beauty of this shirt is that although it's black, the loose fit means that you don't get to hot in the summer months. The lace panels were the selling point for me, classic and feminine. I paired this with my black Asos ripped jeans and my blue suede heels from Next. I kept the styling simple with my black floppy hat, bit of friendly advice, unless you want to running around looking like a lunatic, or risk being lifted of the ground Mary Poppins style, i would opt out of wearing a hat like this on a windy day!) My bag is a new addition to my wardrobe and was made from leftover leather from my graduate collection (see previous post), waste not want not, right? 

Until next time,
L x


No comments:

Post a Comment