Monday 7 July 2014

COMFORT ZONE











Before i begin i have some rather exciting news.. I have been shortlisted into a group of 15 graduate fashion designers who can potentially show there work at London fashion week, Exciting right? The voting process is underway and i would really appreciate it if you could take the time to vote for me! Cheeky i know..
You can place your vote here
View my collection here

Now don't get me wrong, I love a good ol' skinny jean, but when i rediscovered these boyfriend jeans from Boohoo in my wardrobe I couldn't help but throw them on. I must admit they are a little out of my comfort zone. Im not the tallest of humans and jeans with this fit have a tendency to drown me. This is were my shoes come in,  these monochrome beauts are from Debenhams and are the comfiest heels that I've ever worn, bonus. I decided to keep the rest of the outfit very simple with a black Asos bodysuit and my Zara leather jacket ( Another wardrobe must have!).  I added a pop of red with my choice of lipstick. I have to admit, i enjoyed channeling my inner biker. 

GET THE LOOK 



1 comment: