Wednesday 6 May 2015

BLACK & GOLD


Asymmetric top: River Island / Coated jeans: Topshop / Sandals: Zara / Bangles: Freedom found / Headscarf: H&M / Lipstick: Topshop Inhibition

When it comes to my days off i like to keep it casual and hassle free with my outfits. I popped into River Island recently and came across this top asymmetric top that has turned into the perfect off duty piece for me. If you're wanting to invest in something that can replace that trusty simple tee, this is worth a purchase. I'm not usually one for head scarfs, however after braving it i have to admit i've been converted. Not only does it add a little interest to the outfit, it keeps my unruly locks in place. (If you live by the sea, it's an absolute saviour from that sea breeze!)

Until next time,

x



No comments:

Post a Comment