Saturday 22 March 2014

THE PINK COAT



I have never really been a girl that loves pink, until i spotted this beauty in the Topshop sale. This gem is the perfect new addition to my coat collection. It's a great throw on for those chilly spring mornings. The pastel pink lends itself well to a simple monochrome outfit. My shirt was a purchase from Forever 21 last year and It seems to go with just about anything. It's my go-to item when i want to be comfy but put together. I added my gold collar chain from New Look to add a bit of metallic to the outfit and topped it off with my new cut out boots from Schuh. I'm a sucker for a good black boot and the fact these boasted a flat heel was the selling point for me. I own many a pair of high heeled black boots and i was in need of a great pair of flats, these may be my new faves. The chunky metal buckles and zips give an edge to an otherwise rather girly outfit.

Until next time,
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment