Sunday 2 March 2014

LOUIS VUITTON: GET THE LOOK





LOUIS VUITTON SPRING SUMMER 13

When Louis Vuitton showcased their Spring collection last year, the high street went mad for chequerboard print. I spotted this lightweight coat in Zara last summer, seeing as I tend to stick to monochrome basics, this was a great addition to my wardrobe. The lemon and white will work really well for this upcoming Spring. The outfit underneath doesn't have to be particularly thought through, the coat does all the talking! Keep it simple with a button down and your fave pair of jeans. I chose to pair the coat with a clash of print. This white polka dot shirt from Urban Outfitters is one of my wardrobe staples, I love the fact the it's a twist on the classic white shirt. 

Until next time
L x


No comments:

Post a Comment