Wednesday 19 February 2014

One pair of boots: Two outfits









My most recent purchase have been these black knee high quilted boots from Office. I have been lusting after a pair of boots like these for a while, but most never seemed to fit properly due to the fact I have really small knees and ankles! (Bane of my life!) Then i came across these bad boys, at £99, (with my trusty student discount) they are a little on the expensive side, however they go with just about anything! The gold hardware is a great touch to the simple leather boot. For a casual look pair them with a monochrome based outfit, and an over sized tartan scarf like this one from Zara. If you're in the mood for dressing up, add a statement coat and a hat. My coat is a recent purchase from H&M, a coat like this brings a lot of volume to a form fitting outfit like this one, giving it something extra. The hat is also from H&M, i personally love a good hat, it never fails to make an outfit look complete and keep you dry on a rainy day, what more could you want? Choose a bold lip to add a pop of colour and you're good to go.

GET THE LOOK:

No comments:

Post a Comment