Saturday 15 February 2014

Brighton brunch










After the rush of the first day of London Fashion Week, (Stay tuned for a blog post on my experience dressing backstage!), I decided to have a wind down and roam around Brighton. Those of you who have visited before will know about The Laines. With rows of quaint tea rooms and vintage shops, this is one of my favourite places to go and have a wander. I have recently purchased this skirt from Zara online and can't believe it's not real leather! The quality is amazing and for £25.99, an absolute bargain! As the weather has been... well...rather English, I have filtered this skirt into my winter wardrobe. Combined with my Asos Black tee, tights and Topshop boots, the skirt is a perfect pop of colour for a dull day. I decided to chuck on my chunky chain necklace to add a bit of edge to a feminine silhouette. If you're ever in the area, i suggest you visit Snoopers paradise. This place is amazing for one-off antique and vintage pieces. If all the excitement of Brighton leaves you a little peckish, i suggest the Blackbird tearooms, they do the most amazing scrambled egg! 
Until next time
L x

GET THE LOOK:

No comments:

Post a Comment