Wednesday 12 February 2014

Winter Blues



So, London Fashion Week is approaching and this year I am struggling to find the time to get outfits together. This year I will be dressing shows backstage and as i won't have time to take snaps on the day i thought id take a few before hand. The criteria is black and with my wardrobe being 99% monochrome styling an outfit was simple. I opted for my ASOS trousers, which do have cheeky white panels at the side, which may be slightly cheating, but who doesn't love a bit of monochrome? I decided to keep the silhouette simple with a black body con top and my Chelsea boots. Boots like these are a perfect way of adding a bit of height but keeping comfy on a busy day. Can we just take a moment to appreciate the bag, I found this gem at a vintage fair, the gold hardware compliments the belt perfectly.  All black is ALWAYS good in my opinion but I decided that for this occasion I would pair it with a statement coat. This boyfriend coat from TOPSHOP was a Christmas present, I felt this was the perfect chance to crack it out. The over sized fit is a perfect way to add volume to an otherwise quite simple silhouette. The hat was a little added extra as the weather has been disastrous recently and i don't want to risk my hair being a hot mess. My last accessory which unfortunately can't join me on the day, is my gorgeous boxer who decided to gate crash my outfit post. What a sweetie.


L
x

No comments:

Post a Comment