Monday 10 February 2014

You're making me blush!







With many a meeting today, i decided to opt for my comfy Joni jeans from Topshop, they are slightly high waisted which meant i could get away with wearing my new H&M crop top. The dusky pink colour is gorgeous, but the deal breaker was the cut, the simple frill gives a great silhouette to a simple outfit. Teamed with my New Look blazer and my Chelsea boots, the crop is automatically transitioned into a winter outfit with an edge. My coat is from Zara and i have worn it to death since i got it last year. It has been my go-to all winter and is perfect for layering. I decided to use my bag from Next, as it will literally fit just about anything and everything, who doesn't like a Mary Poppins moment?

What's your go-to rush around outfit?

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment